Reporter Peter J. Boyer, an 18-year veteran of The New Yorker who joined Tina Brown at Newsweek (rest its soul) last year, is heading to Fox News as an editor-at-large, Mike Allen reports. The move is curious considering that in January 2011, Boyer penned a New Yorker story on Fox News chief Roger Ailes and his upstate newspaper, for which Ailes and his wife cooperated and apparently enjoyed, unless this is an "enemies closer" kind of thing.
Photo: Getty Images/2005 Getty Images
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Gay Man Fatally Shot in Greenwich Village in Alleged Hate Crime
- 6. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 7. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 8. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 9. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!