A police sting has resulted in the arrest of 42-year-old William Thomas, the apparent proprietor of a ring of four brothels on East 52nd Street, East 39th Street, West 36th Street, and One Maiden Lane. The sex ring "catered to wealthy Johns with a penchant for Asian women," according to DNAinfo, and offered a variety of sexual services, from massages with "happy endings" to the "girlfriend experience," which, according to one police detective, "means that the woman will pretend to be the customer’s affectionate girlfriend and may engage in unprotected sex," although one major difference is that girlfriends typically do not charge by the hour for sex in real life. Amusingly, Thomas's now-protected Twitter profile reportedly refers to his "entrepreneurial spirit."
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 6. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 7. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. Male Gaze: Watch Henry Cavill Pump Iron