An 80-year-old Upper West Side library patron is suing the New York Public Library for kicking him out of a local branch because of his offensive body odor. "I've got no body odor," George Stillman told a New York Post reporter, adding that he was polite enough not to say anything when he noticed that a branch manager was a bit stinky himself. His lawsuit claims that the odor was coming from the bathroom and that bad smells are "just a fact of life in the city." Unfortunately, you really can't argue with the second part.
Photo: Ben Hider
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 4. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. New Crazy Black Republican Is Craziest Black Republican Yet
- 9. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck