On Sunday the Romney campaign released its first ad featuring Joe Biden laughing as if there was a particularly hilarious Who's the Boss? rerun airing on a monitor behind Martha Raddatz's head during the debate. It seems odd that it took the Romney team three days to put the ad together, as they basically just added scary music to a clip of Biden's reaction as Paul Ryan talks about the economy, but perhaps it was difficult to select a 30-second clip from an hour and a half of near-continual chuckling.
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!