Ann Romney appeared on The View today, replacing her husband who cancelled his interview following his comments that the co-hosts were "high risk." As backup, Ann brought her son Josh, who is not the son that said he'd like to punch President Obama for calling his dad a liar during the second presidential debate Tuesday night. Of course Josh had to answer for his brother Tagg's remarks: "You really don't like to see your dad get beat up by the media or President Obama, so you take it pretty personally," assuring the hosts it would've been a weak punch anyway. "That brother has slugged me a couple times ... President Obama has nothing to worry about."
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 3. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 4. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 5. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 6. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 7. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 8. Male Gaze: Watch Henry Cavill Pump Iron
- 9. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob