When you travel with Mitt Romney, whether as a member of the campaign or the media covering it, you're bound to stay in a lot of Marriotts. Romney has a close relationship with the hotel chain, as he once sat on its board and helped lower its tax payments. A favorite pastime for those on the trail is to compare reward points, and bragging about your status with the hotel sounds a lot like bragging about what a campaign veteran you are. One Marriott triple-platinum television reporter told the Washington Post's Jason Horowitz: "I, like, lived in the Marriott New Hampshire. I have 200 free nights."
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 6. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. Male Gaze: Watch Henry Cavill Pump Iron