Five students ages 5 through 8 had the scariest ride of their young lives this afternoon when their school bus crashed into a house across from their school in Syosset, NY. Officials say that as the driver was leaving the St. Edward the Confessor school, he "apparently lost consciousness and drove right into the home through the foundation." The driver is being treated for non-life-threatening injuries, and miraculously the five children were unharmed. No one was home at the time but the two family dogs, and the homeowner reports, "the eldest was a little shaken up but they're okay."
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 4. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. New Crazy Black Republican Is Craziest Black Republican Yet
- 9. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck