Being the Republican nominee for president means Mitt Romney had the pleasure (and pain) of participating in the most debates of this election season. Tonight's final presidential debate against President Obama ends his run. Will we see more of the heated exchanges like their last matchup? Here for you is a quick video tour of some of Mitt Romney's more testy interactions going all they way back to the primaries: interrupting his opponents, his reactions to being interrupted, and his strict attention to debate rules — especially when it comes to how much time he's allowed to speak. Take a look.
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 6. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]