A sharply besuited fellow in a fedora and his partner, who apparently forgot the dress code, stole $36,000 worth of stuff at gunpoint from a Madison Avenue jewelry store last week. The incongruous duo also varied their weapon choice, with the dressed-up guy pulling a gun and the duffel-bag one opting to pepper spray the shop's owner. "A gentleman came in, looking at some Rolex watches," explained the victim. "When I asked him, 'Which one would you like to take?' he pulled out a gun and said, 'I'm gonna take them all.'" Clearly a fan of stick-up movies, the fancy thief should know he was captured plainly on-camera.
- 1. Warning: You Will Cry a Little When You Watch This Oklahoma Woman Find Her Dog in the Rubble
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. 5 Insane Videos of the Tornado in Moore, Oklahoma
- 4. Game of Thrones’ Sophie Turner on Sansa’s Wedding Day and Drunk Tyrion
- 5. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 6. Arrested Development’s 20 Most Meta Meta-Moments
- 7. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 8. Oklahoma Woman Has to Leave State Now, Forever, Thanks to Wolf Blitzer
- 9. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig