President Obama's campaign has long enticed donors with the possibility of a private dinner with the candidate — or one of his celebrity endorsers — but a new ABC News/Washington Post poll finds that only a third of registered voters are interested in dining with Mitt Romney. Hence the campaign's latest offer to contributors: A guitar signed by Kid Rock and Romney running mate Paul "My playlist starts with AC/DC and ends with Zeppelin" Ryan. Sick.
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 7. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 8. Kids in the Hall Alum Scott Thompson on Hannibal and Why Being Gay Is Now Boring
- 9. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring