Did you think that once the election was over Bill Clinton would stop inviting you to hang out with him? He'll be hurt when he hears that. He wasn't sending those overly familiar e-mails just because he wanted you to vote Obama — he also needs you to help pay down Hillary's campaign debt. (Only $73,000 to go!) On Wednesday, Clinton said in an e-mail to supporters, "There is nothing I enjoy more than good conversation with good people, which is why I’ve enjoyed it so much whenever we’ve brought one of Hillary’s strongest supporters to New York to spend the day with me — and I’m happy to tell you that I’ve asked to do it again." The day could wind up costing more than you bargained for, as the former president is likely to dine at a fancy French restaurant, crash a parade, and destroy your dad's Ferrari.
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 3. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced to Prison [Updated]
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper