You've seen how cold and shitty it is outside today. You are already dreading your commute home. But tonight and the coming days, weeks, and months will be way colder and way shittier for the thousands of Hurricane Sandy victims who still have no heat or no home, period. If you want to help, the city has teamed up with AirBnB to connect people who need housing — an apartment, a room, a couch, whatever — with people willing to offer it for free out of the kindness of their hearts or because it's a great way to impress the ladies.
- 1. Congressional Republicans Reveal Secret Love for Obamacare
- 2. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 3. Sons of Anarchy’s Kurt Sutter on the Season-6 Finale and What’s Next for Jax and Gemma
- 4. Adam Levine’s Third Victoria’s Secret Model Girlfriend Gets a Ring
- 5. Sons of Anarchy’s Maggie Siff on Tara and Jax, and the Heartbreaking Season-6 Finale
- 6. Dakota Fanning Looked Like a Luxe Chanel Piñata
- 7. Congress Reaches Deal to End Budget Chaos, Angers Conservatives
- 8. Michelle Not Actually Mad at Obama Selfie, Says Photographer
- 9. And This Year’s SAG Award Nominees Are ...