The fighting in Gaza has continued to escalate in the past few days, so the Obama administration is taking action. The White House says that on Tuesday Hillary Clinton will wrap up her trip to Cambodia with the president and head to the Middle East, where she'll meet with Israeli, Palestinian, and Egyptian leaders and attempt to mediate a truce. Even if Hillary manages to achieve peace in the Middle East in her final weeks in office, John McCain will only complain that they didn't send the Clinton he suggested.
Photo: Paula Bronstein/2012 Getty Images
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 7. Kids in the Hall Alum Scott Thompson on Hannibal and Why Being Gay Is Now Boring
- 8. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 9. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring