No longer must we export animals left homeless by Hurricane Sandy to places like San Diego. The ASPCA has opened an emergency shelter in Brooklyn to take in displaced pets, offering lodging for free for a month to storm victims still figuring out their housing situation. You can bring animals to the shelter in Brooklyn or drop them off at mobile intake sites in the Rockaways, Coney Island, and Belle Harbor Monday and Tuesday. Now get over to the shelter's Facebook photo album and behold the cuteness of its inductees, stat.
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!