Six months and two postponed court dates after the arrest of Pedro Hernandez, who confessed in May to killing 6-year-old Etan Patz in 1979, prosecutors have finally sent the case to a grand jury, indicating they're ready to take a crack at convicting Hernandez in court. It's a bit of a leap of faith, though, as so far police have turned up no new evidence (at least that they've made public) to support Hernandez's confession. Prosecutors are expected to announce on Thursday the grand jury's decision as to whether there's enough evidence to proceed with a trial.
Photo: null/wikipedia©Patz Imaging 2006
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 3. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 4. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 5. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 6. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 7. Atheist Billboard in Times Square Specifically Designed to Make Sarah Palin’s Head Explode
- 8. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 9. How to Have Sex in Communal Living Spaces