According to Newt Gingrich, there is something wrong with this picture. Recently Gingrich has been making the talk show rounds to promote his book and share his election-related epiphanies. Last night on the Tonight Show, he told Jay Leno that he's troubled by the lack of diversity in his party, as exemplified by the news that the nineteen new House committee chairs are all white men. He plans to spend the next few months doing a "very deep dive" into the lessons the GOP needs to learn from the election, since next time it can't offer "the same glib answer from the same guys who were wrong" — though that slogan is kind of catchy.
- 1. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 4. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 5. James Bond Shoots Child in Today’s Most Unfortunate Subway Ad Placement
- 6. Seven Ways Tonight’s The Sound of Music Will Differ From the Classic Film
- 7. What Thirteen People Wore to Their Interview With Anna Wintour
- 8. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 9. The 5 Most Unintentionally Erotic Moments of Catching Fire