According to Newt Gingrich, there is something wrong with this picture. Recently Gingrich has been making the talk show rounds to promote his book and share his election-related epiphanies. Last night on the Tonight Show, he told Jay Leno that he's troubled by the lack of diversity in his party, as exemplified by the news that the nineteen new House committee chairs are all white men. He plans to spend the next few months doing a "very deep dive" into the lessons the GOP needs to learn from the election, since next time it can't offer "the same glib answer from the same guys who were wrong" — though that slogan is kind of catchy.
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 4. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. Weekend GOP Almost-Impeachment Update
- 9. Obama Administration’s War on Leakers Includes Reading Fox News’s E-mails