Trading analysis about Mitt Romney's loss with the Morning Joe panel today, our own John Heilemann said Romney was, from the beginning, an "unlikely fit" for today's GOP. "It's the era of Occupy Wall Street and the tea party and you've got a guy who represents — more than anything — the one percent," Heilemann said. "[He has] $250 million and a car elevator in his house, and it just made it so easy for him to be caricatured and/or accurately portrayed by the Obama campaign as someone who does not share your values." See more in our clip.
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 6. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]