First Tampa socialite Jill Kelley lost her ability to access MacDill Air Force Base unescorted due her involvement in the Petraeus scandal, and now the South Korean government has revoked her "honorary consul" title. Korean Deputy Foreign Minister Kim Kyou-hyun explained, “It’s not suitable to the status of honorary consul that (she) sought to be involved in commercial projects and peddle influence. It’s also inappropriate as honorary consul." This shouldn't affect Kelley's ability to claim she deserves special treatment, since the role never gave her diplomatic privileges anyway.
Photo: Chris O'Meara/APChris O'Meara/Corbis© Corbis. All Rights Reserved.
- 1. Congressional Republicans Reveal Secret Love for Obamacare
- 2. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 3. Adam Levine’s Third Victoria’s Secret Model Girlfriend Gets a Ring
- 4. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 5. Sons of Anarchy’s Kurt Sutter on the Season-6 Finale and What’s Next for Jax and Gemma
- 6. Sons of Anarchy’s Maggie Siff on Tara and Jax, and the Heartbreaking Season-6 Finale
- 7. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 8. Sons of Anarchy Season-6 Finale Recap: Owning Your Place
- 9. Washington Basks in Extremely Tiny Bipartisan Accomplishment