“Totally disappointed, man,” Eric Hartsburg tells Politico. “I’m the guy who has egg all over his face, but instead of egg, it’s a big Romney/Ryan tattoo. It’s there for life.” He was already paid $5,000 for selling ad space on his head to an eBay user, but perhaps the moneymaking opportunities won't end there. “I’m hoping this opens some other doors in the entertainment business,” he said. Sounds like a solid plan; casting directors are always looking for a white adult male with an extremely prominent political tattoo on his face.
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Warning: You Will Cry a Little When You Watch This Oklahoma Woman Find Her Dog in the Rubble
- 3. New Man of Steel Trailer: Oh My Zod
- 4. Pope Francis Performed an Accidental Exorcism
- 5. Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Has to Leave State Now, Forever, Thanks to Wolf Blitzer
- 6. Game of Thrones’ Sophie Turner on Sansa’s Wedding Day and Drunk Tyrion
- 7. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 8. Keynes Skeptics Find New Economic Poster Boy
- 9. Last Night on Late Night: Jason Bateman, Goaded Into Blaming Will Arnett for Arrested Development Holdup