Friends and family members tell the New York Times that in the days and weeks before the tragic stabbing of 6-year-old Lucia Krim and 2-year-old Leo Krim there were no signs of discord between the family and Yoselyn Ortega, the nanny charged with their murder. However, a police source says that while being interviewed in her hospital room on Saturday, Ortega said “she had resentment towards the parents,” adding that “they were always telling her what to do." Ortega said of the children's mother, "Mariana knows what happened," but didn't confess to the crime.
Photo: Family photo/Livejournal
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 3. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 4. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Seven Ways Tonight’s The Sound of Music Will Differ From the Classic Film
- 7. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 8. James Bond Shoots Child in Today’s Most Unfortunate Subway Ad Placement
- 9. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother