Now that the Duchess of Cambridge has taken up her own photography project, the world has basically forgotten about the revealing vacation pictures of her that were making the rounds earlier this fall. (Especially now that we have the image of Kate dressed as a giant baby seared into our brains.) However, the fallout has continued across the Atlantic, where Michael O'Kane — the editor-in-chief of the Irish Daily Star, who republished the photos after their initial run in French magazine Closer — has resigned from his post. The paper's owners had originally considered shutting it down, but, following an internal investigation of the decision, it seems that O'Kane's exit was enough to keep shareholders — and, perhaps, the nearby Buckingham Palace — happy.
- 1. Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- 2. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 3. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 4. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 5. Jody Rosen’s Snap Judgments on Beyoncé’s Surprise New Album
- 6. Kate Middleton "Dares" to Wear a Dress Three Times
- 7. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 8. The Heritage Uncertainty Principle
- 9. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special