The 10-year-old daughter of Paul "Bowhunter" Ryan celebrated Thanksgiving by killing her first deer solo, the Washington Examiner reports. "My daughter she's been hunting with me for years, watching me, but she's old enough this year to hunt on her own. She's really looking forward to it," Ryan said during the campaign. "Both of them had successful and safe outings, each shooting a buck," his spokesperson announced today, and thank the hunting gods for that, because daddy could not take another letdown.
Photo: Paul Ryan/Facebook
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?