Tens of thousands of secessionists in various states across the country have signed petitions on the government website We the People requesting permission from the Obama administration to leave the Union. Should any petition receive 25,000 signatures in 30 days — as those of Texas, Louisiana, and probably many others are poised to do — they will receive an official response from the government. The official response will be, "No."
- 1. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 2. Uber Might Be More Valuable Than Facebook Someday. Here’s Why
- 3. AMC Has Canceled Low Winter Sun
- 4. Forty Women That Women Find Beautiful
- 5. Why Conservatives Got Segregation Wrong a Second Time in South Africa
- 6. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 7. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. And the 2014 Grammy Nominees Are...