Two weeks ago, Mitt Romney was closer than anyone else (except Barack Obama) to becoming the most powerful person on the planet. He was going to revamp the American tax system and revive the economy and control the country's nuclear arsenal. Now he's seeing Twilight and grabbing pizza in Del Mar, California, like some anonymous suburban teenage nobody, according to TMZ. He walks around with his wife and "two young men" — perhaps some pair of indistinguishable Romney Boys — hardly noticed by the world. Tomorrow he might go to Taco Bell, try those steak nachos he's been hearing about. It can be cruel, democracy.
Photo: Stan Honda/AFP/Getty Images
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 3. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 4. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 5. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 6. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 7. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 8. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!