Casper and Razzi, the pony and zebra pair, are paying the consequences for yesterday's unauthorized jaunt through the streets of Staten Island. Their adventure caught the authorities' attention, since zebras can only be kept in zoos or petting zoos, and no permits have been issued in the area. However, when health inspectors showed up to Giovanni Schirripa's home on Thursday the issue was moot. Razzi the zebra has been moved to a property in Phillipsburg, N.J., where Schirripa keeps several horses. According to the New York Times, the duo lived in "a barn that looks like it was once a single-car garage," and had a pen "behind the two-story house that Mr. Schirripa shares with his parents," which is possibly not the best environment for an exotic animal. Still, it's sad that the equine pals can't be together, unless one of them is daring enough to make a break for the Outerbridge Crossing.
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 6. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]