Frederick Humphries, the FBI agent responsible for bringing down David Petraeus and humiliating everyone else in the pentagon of love, has insisted through a lawyer that rumors of the shirtless picture he sent to scandal spark plug Jill Kelley were greatly exaggerated. The Seattle Times has now proved his point, publishing the image, which, as previously explained, does indeed show Humphries posing bare-chested with SWAT practice target dummies that resemble him exactly. "Which one is Fred?" the e-mail subject line reportedly read, and when you see it, the joke makes total sense. As cybersex foreplay, it's all wrong.
Photo: Luis Carlos Torres/iStockphoto
- 1. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 2. Uber Might Be More Valuable Than Facebook Someday. Here’s Why
- 3. AMC Has Canceled Low Winter Sun
- 4. Forty Women That Women Find Beautiful
- 5. Why Conservatives Got Segregation Wrong a Second Time in South Africa
- 6. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 7. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. And the 2014 Grammy Nominees Are...