Well, technically the temporary shuttle line that will serve the Rockaways until the hurricane-ravaged A train gets fixed isn't a subway, exactly, since it travels entirely above ground. And technically it's not new — the H train existed up until 2004, when it was merged with the A train. But, okay, it's a newish train. It's also, we just learned, a slang term for doing heroin, at least according to Urban Dictionary, where every word or phrase is a slang term for some kind of drug or sexual maneuver.
- 1. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 2. Uber Might Be More Valuable Than Facebook Someday. Here’s Why
- 3. AMC Has Canceled Low Winter Sun
- 4. Forty Women That Women Find Beautiful
- 5. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 6. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 7. Why Conservatives Got Segregation Wrong a Second Time in South Africa
- 8. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 9. And the 2014 Grammy Nominees Are...