Well, technically the temporary shuttle line that will serve the Rockaways until the hurricane-ravaged A train gets fixed isn't a subway, exactly, since it travels entirely above ground. And technically it's not new — the H train existed up until 2004, when it was merged with the A train. But, okay, it's a newish train. It's also, we just learned, a slang term for doing heroin, at least according to Urban Dictionary, where every word or phrase is a slang term for some kind of drug or sexual maneuver.
- 1. Jody Rosen’s Snap Judgments on Beyoncé’s Surprise New Album
- 2. Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- 3. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 4. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 5. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 6. Megyn Kelly Called In Sick Last Night
- 7. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 8. Kate Middleton "Dares" to Wear a Dress Three Times
- 9. The Heritage Uncertainty Principle