We didn't actually see any of the other acts, but still, there's no way anybody topped Adam Sandler's performance of "Hallelujah," which he transformed into an epic, often raunchy ode to New York perseverance in the face of squeegee men, Isiah Thomas, "the Congressman who tweeted his dick," and many other city-specific travails. It's funny, and you should watch it if you like funny things.
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Journalist Michael Hastings, Who Profiled Stanley McChrystal, Has Died
- 4. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. Male Gaze: Watch Henry Cavill Pump Iron
- 7. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 8. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 9. In Praise of Katy Perry’s Masterful Vogue Takedown of Ex-Husband Russell Brand