Alec Baldwin is definitely not running for mayor, he reiterated to Piers Morgan on Thursday night, but he knows who he's voting for: Public Advocate Bill de Blasio. So that's the secret male someone he hinted at back in May, eh? No huge surprise, as Scott Stringer has already dropped out of the race. Baldwin also reminded everyone of how little regard he has for Christine Quinn as a candidate, telling Morgan she was "untrustworthy," but a "lovely person." We don't know what Baldwin's support is actually worth, but it's a safe bet De Blasio is glad to have it, seeing as how the last Quinnipiac poll put him second to last among the Democratic field.
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 4. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 5. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 6. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 7. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 8. Male Gaze: Watch Henry Cavill Pump Iron
- 9. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob