A proposal put forward by Arizona Attorney General Tom Horne, which will be introduced in the GOP-controlled legislature, would allow one trained school administrator per school to possess a gun in a secure space. Horne framed the idea as a "golden mean between two extremes," which he described as arming every single teacher on one end and doing absolutely nothing on the other. Well, when you put it that way ...
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 4. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. Weekend GOP Almost-Impeachment Update
- 8. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck
- 9. Obama Administration’s War on Leakers Includes Reading Fox News’s E-mails