The mayor caught flak for being in Bermuda when a huge blizzard hit the city at the end of 2010, but with the city's snow-clearing machinery poised to respond, and no major snow accumulation forecast for the five boroughs, he apparently feels he can get away with another trip down there during this storm. Sources told the Wall Street Journal they'd spotted Mayor Bloomberg and his plane in the tropical island where he has a vacation home, though it's nothing his staff will confirm. Yes it'd be nice to know, officially, where our mayor was when potentially damaging weather hits the city, but we're also just pretty jealous he can jaunt off to Bermuda in a private plane.
- 1. Politico Stonewalls Mike Allen Payola Scandal
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 4. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 5. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 6. Why You’re So Sad About Paul Walker’s Death
- 7. The 5 Most Unintentionally Erotic Moments of Catching Fire
- 8. Watch a New Archer Training Video About Ninjas
- 9. Can You Guess Famous Simpsons Quotes From Just a GIF or Freeze-Frame?