Fulfilling the terms of a bet, David Axelrod allowed his trademark mustache to be shaved off on Morning Joe this morning after Joe Scarborough was able to raise $1 million for epilepsy research. (His daughter is afflicted with the disease.) It started with Mike Brzezinski poking helplessly at Axelrod's face with an electric razor (1:58 in the video below), and ended with a "professional barber" wiping a spot of blood off his now-bare upper lip (6:09). In between (4:48), we all got a good look up Axelrod's nose.
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 3. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 6. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 7. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?