We have to imagine the thought has crossed the mind of almost every teacher tasked with administering a standardized test to her class (probably the kids too): What if I just didn't give them the test and gave them all good grades instead? That's what one third grade teacher at the Upper West Side's competitive Anderson School did, according to the New York Daily News, and it turns out what happens is you gets suspended from teaching. One dad explained how she got outed: "When a whole class of kids doesn’t take a test, people will find out. Kids talk." Ruining it for the rest of us slackers.
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 4. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. Weekend GOP Almost-Impeachment Update
- 8. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 9. Obama Administration’s War on Leakers Includes Reading Fox News’s E-mails