Nobody listened when the Weekly World News reported that an eagle had kidnapped a boy in Argentina last year, but now that it's happened "again" in Montreal, this time captured on video, there's no denying this is a thing that is possible. Fortunately, the bird let go before getting the kid too high off the ground, and it looked in the video like there was no serious injury. But as one Reddit commenter pointed out, that thick coat was sure a lucky wardrobe choice. Anyway, that kid is going to have an awesome story to tell on the first day of kindergarten.
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 5. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Miami Heat Fans Leave Game Early, Beg to Get Back in After Incredible Rally, Are the Worst
- 8. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 9. Serena Williams Thinks Steubenville Rape Victim ‘Shouldn’t Have Put Herself in That Position’ [Update]