As predicted by a spokesman on Thursday, the elder former President Bush has been moved out of Houston Methodist Hospital's intensive care unit, where he has been fighting complications related to bronchitis since last Sunday. Apparently, Bush's condition has been improving since Friday, and he is now in a regular room where he is "alert and in good spirits and even doing some singing." No harp playing, though.
Photo: RAED QUTEINA
- 1. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 2. Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- 3. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 4. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 5. Kate Middleton "Dares" to Wear a Dress Three Times
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. House Passes Budget After Boehner Flips Out on Conservative Opponents
- 8. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 9. The Heritage Uncertainty Principle