The AP reports that Hillary Clinton, who cancelled a trip to the Middle East last week because she has a stomach virus, fell and sustained a concussion today. She's now "recovering at home" — as opposed to a hospital — so it seems like she's probably alright. A spokesman says the cause of her fall was dehydration, and that Clinton will be following her doctors' recommendation to "work from home next week, staying in regular contact with department and other officials. She is looking forward to being back in the office soon." One thing she won't be able to do from bed, however, is testify to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee about the Benghazi attacks, as she was scheduled to do this Thursday. Two of her deputies, William Burns and Thomas Nides, will go in her place.
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Warning: You Will Cry a Little When You Watch This Oklahoma Woman Find Her Dog in the Rubble
- 3. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 4. 5 Insane Videos of the Tornado in Moore, Oklahoma
- 5. Game of Thrones’ Sophie Turner on Sansa’s Wedding Day and Drunk Tyrion
- 6. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 7. This Is What a Two-Mile-Wide Tornado Did to Moore, Oklahoma [Updated]
- 8. Kate Middleton Still Acting Like a Total Commoner
- 9. Tramp Stamps: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy?