The AP reports that Hillary Clinton, who cancelled a trip to the Middle East last week because she has a stomach virus, fell and sustained a concussion today. She's now "recovering at home" — as opposed to a hospital — so it seems like she's probably alright. A spokesman says the cause of her fall was dehydration, and that Clinton will be following her doctors' recommendation to "work from home next week, staying in regular contact with department and other officials. She is looking forward to being back in the office soon." One thing she won't be able to do from bed, however, is testify to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee about the Benghazi attacks, as she was scheduled to do this Thursday. Two of her deputies, William Burns and Thomas Nides, will go in her place.
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 3. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 4. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 5. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 8. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?
- 9. Atheist Billboard in Times Square Specifically Designed to Make Sarah Palin’s Head Explode