In what will surely be the best news many in Hoboken will receive all week, the PATH station there is due to reopen on Wednesday morning, if only for limited service. Trains will run between Hoboken and 33rd Street from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. to start, with service to the World Trade Center still "weeks away." The Port Authority is hoping to get back to a 24-hour schedule in time for New Year's Eve. Elsewhere in Sandy-damaged transit, we're crossing our fingers for a Friday reopening of the Montague Street Tunnel, which would see R trains crossing the East River once more. Now if we could just fix that bridge out to the Rockaways...
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?