Despite the fact that Christmas Day gobbled up Thanksgiving this year, Fox News continues its war on the "War on Christmas," Jon Stewart pointed out on The Daily Show last night. As further testament to the long-standing, even "prehistoric" exaltation of Christmas, Stewart called attention to The Flintstones. "That's right," he said. "There's a Christmas special celebrating Jesus's birth thousands of years before the birth of Jesus." Watch the clip straight ahead.
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?