60-year-old Cedar Lake resident Von I. Meyer was taken into custody yesterday after he said he planned to burn his wife alive and "kill as many people as he could [at nearby Jane Ball Elementary School] before police could stop him." When officers showed up to arrest Meyer, they discovered 47 guns and $100,000's worth of ammunition in his home. Unfortunately, we doubt this is the last terrifying thing you'll hear this weekend.
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!