Recent photos and reports suggest that Mitt Romney just hasn't been himself since losing the election, so it was nice to hear that he has returned to one of his signature routines: saying weird, robotic things. Last night, the former presidential candidate attended a Las Vegas boxing match between Manny Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez and — because he is still kind of an important guy — he got the chance to visit Pacquiao in his dressing room before the fight. According to Pacquiao's publicist, Romney greeted the boxer with this inspiring collection of words: "Hello Manny. I ran for president. I lost." Unfortunately for Pacquiao, Romney's pep talk turned out to be the curse it sounded like, and he ended up losing to Marquez, who knocked him out with a brutal-looking punch. *
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?