John Kerry is believed to have long coveted the job of secretary of State. He lost the gig to Hillary Clinton when President Obama first entered the White House, because PUMAs. But now that Clinton is stepping down to spend some time "traveling" and "resting" and other fake things she won't be doing, and with Susan Rice also out of the way, the position is finally Kerry's. Obama is expected to make the official announcement later today. And unlike Rice, or Chuck Hagel, Kerry will have absolutely no problem getting confirmed by the Senate ... we think.
Photo: Darren McCollester/Getty Images
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!