Meteorological Platonists (there is such a thing) have described the ideal city snowstorm as one that "blankets the landscape without burying it, beautifies but does not burden, transforms and cocoons without paralyzing or even particularly inconveniencing." This snow is so convenient that we don't even have to wait for the magic ... it's supposed to come our way at 11 a.m. tomorrow! No doubt, Instagram feeds will be flooded with the winter wonderland, so get those sweaters out to be part of the action.
- 1. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 4. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 5. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 8. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 9. Seven Ways Tonight’s The Sound of Music Will Differ From the Classic Film