On Greta Van Susteren's Fox News show last night, Palin argued that Time magazine's choice of President Obama as its Person of the Year was irrelevant. “I mean consider their list of the most influential people in the country and the world," Palin said with a sly smile. "Some who have made that list — yours truly! — that ought to tell you something right there regarding the credence that we should give Time magazine and their list of people.” In the span of just a few years, Sarah Palin has gone from mostly ignored governor to worldwide political phenomenon, back to mostly ignored TV pundit, and now to mostly ignored TV pundit ... who does Groucho.
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 3. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 4. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 5. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 8. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?
- 9. Atheist Billboard in Times Square Specifically Designed to Make Sarah Palin’s Head Explode