As expected, Dominique Strauss-Kahn and Nafissatou Diallo, the Sofitel hotel maid who accused him of sexual assault last year, have come to an agreement in civil court. Although the terms were not disclosed, early reports that the settlement totaled $6 million were called "flatly false" by Strauss-Kahn's attorneys. "I thank everyone all over the world and everyone at the court," Diallo said in the Bronx today after the confidential arrangement was finalized. "God bless you all."
Photo: J.B Nicholas / Splash News/© www.splashnews.com
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!