First there were the two servicewomen who last week inaugurated the Old Cadet Chapel — on the U.S. Military Academy's campus — as a gay-friendly house of worship. Now they've been joined by two of their friends, Penelope Gnesin and Brenda Sue Fulton, who today became the first same-sex couple wed at the nearby stunningly Gothic Cadet Chapel.
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!