After the wrongful arrest of a bible-studying doppelgänger, the NYPD believes they have finally nailed the natty pervert known as the "well-dressed" or "gentleman" groper. Paul Kraft, 31, has been charged with five counts of forcible touching and five counts of sexual abuse, along with unlawful surveillance, for allegedly grabbing women around the city. "We did lineups with all five victims and four of them positively [identified] him," a police source told the New York Post. "He's a dead ringer for the man on the video," he added unconvincingly. "It's him. His MetroCard places him at the crime scenes." Much better. Let's hope so.
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 7. Kids in the Hall Alum Scott Thompson on Hannibal and Why Being Gay Is Now Boring
- 8. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 9. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring