After the wrongful arrest of a bible-studying doppelgänger, the NYPD believes they have finally nailed the natty pervert known as the "well-dressed" or "gentleman" groper. Paul Kraft, 31, has been charged with five counts of forcible touching and five counts of sexual abuse, along with unlawful surveillance, for allegedly grabbing women around the city. "We did lineups with all five victims and four of them positively [identified] him," a police source told the New York Post. "He's a dead ringer for the man on the video," he added unconvincingly. "It's him. His MetroCard places him at the crime scenes." Much better. Let's hope so.
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 4. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. New Crazy Black Republican Is Craziest Black Republican Yet
- 9. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck