Wei Chu Hu, who was indicted on Thursday for allegedly starting last week's deadly NoLita blaze, set the fire out of jealousy that his wife had cheated on him, prosecutors have said. So his wife, understandably, doesn't feel like talking to his defense lawyer, which is a real problem for Wei's defense. Wei, a recent immigrant from China, speaks no English, "hasn't been very receptive to conversation," and all his records were destroyed in the fire, his lawyer said. So basically his representative doesn't know anything about him, and he's alienated his only potential ally by allegedly trying to kill her.
Photo: Casey Neistat/Instagram
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 3. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 4. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 5. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 6. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 7. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 8. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!