Just weeks after the death of 23-year-old Jyoti Singh, Indian police announced that they've taken six men into custody for repeatedly raping a 29-year-old woman traveling alone on a bus. The victim was reportedly trying to return to her home in northern Punjab state on Friday night when the driver skipped her stop and drove her to a "desolate location," where he was joined by five friends in the assault. The suspects, who dropped the woman off in her village on Friday morning, have all admitted to the crime; another one remains at large.
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 3. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 4. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 5. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 6. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 7. Atheist Billboard in Times Square Specifically Designed to Make Sarah Palin’s Head Explode
- 8. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 9. How to Have Sex in Communal Living Spaces