Naturally, the news that Ed Koch has been moved to intensive care is somewhat worrying, and that's especially true if you read it at CNN, which devotes fully half its story to the 88-year-old former mayor's biography like a mini obituary, going through his political highlights followed by his career judging The People's Court. CBS New York has the fullest details about Koch's condition, which boils down to the same problems he's been having of fluid in the ankles and around the lungs. Yes, news outlets write the obituaries in advance in these situations, but it's too early to pull the trigger just yet.
Photo: JP Yim/2011 Getty Images
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?