Newtown resident Gene Rosen, who sheltered and comforted six kids who escaped the Newtown massacre last month, has become the target of Sandy Hook Truthers, who believe the shooting — like all bad things that happen, ever — was a government conspiracy. Rosen, whose supposed role in the hoax is unclear, tells Salon that he's been the subject of dozens of blog posts and the target of hang-up phone calls and accusatory e-mails. So go ahead and add "helping children" to the list of things that are no longer worth it.
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Warning: You Will Cry a Little When You Watch This Oklahoma Woman Find Her Dog in the Rubble
- 3. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 4. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 5. Game of Thrones’ Sophie Turner on Sansa’s Wedding Day and Drunk Tyrion
- 6. This Is What a Two-Mile-Wide Tornado Did to Moore, Oklahoma [Updated]
- 7. Kate Middleton Still Acting Like a Total Commoner
- 8. 5 Insane Videos of the Tornado in Moore, Oklahoma
- 9. The Beauty School for Former Sex Slaves